Information about Cookies
This web site uses the following cookies:
- _ga, _gat, _gat_bTracker, _gat_cTracker: Keeping statistics on visits to the site, and performance measurements
- csrftoken: Verify that messages are posted in a safe manner
- sessionid: Keeping track of whether the user is logged in and pre-fill some form fields
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that contain data. They are stored on your computer and are created by the sites you visit. The purpose of a cookie is to give visitors access to various functions of the site.
There are two types of cookies:
- A session cookie is temporarily stored when the visitor is browsing the site. A session cookie disappears when you close your browser.
- A persistent cookie remains on your computer until it is removed.